SAFe Agilist (SA) Training
About This Course
HBITS aims to deliver state-of-the-art skill training in SAFe Agilist (SA) Training by an exceptional Agile Coach with over fifteen years (15+) years of experience to help you become a certified professional in Scrum and Agile.
With this SAFe Agilist certification training course, you will learn the Scaled Agile Framework’s principles and practices for adopting agile development in large organizations. This dedicated SAFe Agilist certification training program will introduce you to the fundamentals of Lean-Agile transformation in a practical manner. During this two-day SAFe Agile certification, you are provided with a foundation of agile thinking and learn how to execute with Agile Release Trains, work with an agile portfolio, and lead a transformation within an organization. checkout the SAFe Agilist (SA) Training syllabus below.
• Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establishing Team and Technical Agility
• Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
• Releasing on Demand with DevOps
• Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
• Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
• Leading the transformation